If you are planning to undergo hair transplant surgery to get rid of hair loss problems. There are two types of hair transplants, so, you must choose according to your hair loss condition. No doubt, both methods have several benefits, but every method has its own working.
If you are suffering from excessive hair loss, then you must undergo hair transplant surgery. This is the only treatment, which gives you desired results along with permanent hair growth. Additionally, if you are going to get an FUE hair transplant, then you must read this article properly to get detailed information about this technique.
What does the FUE hair transplant method consist of?
There are two types of hair transplant including FUT and FUE. A FUT hair transplant method stands for Follicular Unit Transplantation whereas FUE hair transplantation is explained as Follicular Unit Extraction.
In FUE method, single hair grafts are removed from the back of the scalp, which is considered as the best donor area due to better growth of hair. Once your surgeon is done with the removal of individual follicles, then he transplants it to the affected area. In addition to this, Follicular Unit Extraction is the most recommended method due to its results permanent results, less painful, short recovery time, no scarring, and suitable for every type of scalp, even if you have tight scalp.
What to expect on the day of the FUE hair transplant surgery?
- First of all, your specialist gives you Local anesthetic injections to numb the donor as well as recipient areas for surgery.
- Then single hair grafts are taken from the donor area such as the back of the scalp by using a small punch such as a dot.
- After that the recipient area is prepared with the help of a fine blade.
- Once he has done with preparation, your surgeon then transplants the removed hair follicle in the affected area.
- Do not take tension about hair growth, your transplanted hair will completely match natural hair.
- After the completion of the surgery, you just have to wait for 30-40 minutes in a clinic, so that doctor can observe you whether you are experiencing any type of problem or not. And then you will be able to leave the clinic.
Recovery from FUE hair transplant surgery
- You have to follow all the instructions of your surgeon.
- You must take only prescribed medications if you feel pain and discomfort.
- You must avoid practicing strenuous exercises for at least 10 days. These exercises lead you to sweat and irritation.
- You also avoid direct sunlight, because it harms your newly transplanted hair badly.
- Do not even try to touch your scalp until you heal properly.
How much time do I need to wait to see results?
A hair transplant procedure usually takes 8 months to 1 year to show results. In the first three months, you notice hair shedding. Do not take tension, it is a part of the hair growth cycle after surgery. And then you start noticing new hair is growing. After 6 months you will notice too much hair growth, but fuller hair growth can only be noticed after one year.
So, you have to wait for this much time. Be patient, if you want to get proper and natural hair growth.