Here you’ll find some of the Top 10 things to do with your kids in Grimsby and Cleethorpes; from viewing the famous fishing heritage centre to going to the local ice rink, we have plenty of things to do for children and the entire family…
Top Ten things to do with your kids in Grimsby and Cleethorpes
- National Fishing Heritage Centre – The Fishing Heritage is more then just a museum! It’s an insight into Grimsby’s Maritime history where you can discover what life was like in Grimsby back in the 1950s with the sights, sounds and smells of the times that follow visitors through interactive displays
- Children’s indoor Time 4 Play – With a main play area and a toddler area, Time 4 Play is a three-level indoor soft play centre with a variety of obstacles, sports areas, slides and ball pool proving a secure and safe play environment
- Weelsby Park Riding School – Offering a variety of well-mannered mounts for lessons available from 5 upwards this school has both indoor and outdoor facilities with fun for all the family
- Fuzzy Ed’s at the Cricketers – Previously known as Wacky Warehouse, now Fuzzy Ed’s at the Cricketers has an indoor play structure full of many different activities for keeping children amused for hours
- Grimsby Ice Rink and Leisure Centre – With great music, disco lighting and even a snow machine! The Grimsby ice rink and leisure centre will give you a great and joyful experience.
- Grimsby Swimming Pool – The Grimsby Swimming pool offers a main pool which is 25m long as well as a separate teaching pool and Diving bay with a 1m springboard – there’s also an inflatable slide which is used for fun sessions!
- Cleethorpes Leisure Centre – This leisure centre offers many swimming and leisure swim facilities including a 25m fitness pool with flume, waves and beach entry
- Labyrinth of Doralia – The Labyrinth of Doralia is an interactive and challenging experience featuring a Lazer adventure which will take you to the next level (and yes, it’s the largest laser adventure in the North!)
- The Jungle Zoo – The Jungle Zoo centres around a tropical house in a spectacular jungle-like setting which includes a large water feature containing goldfish, red-eared terrapins and other animals from North America
- Cleethorpes Ten Pin Bowling – All kids love bowling – especially when you can use ramps and guards for the smaller bowler. STRIKE! A perfect day out for the family.
And there you have it, our top ten list of family-friendly attractions in Grimsby and Cleethorpes. Think we’ve missed any? Let us know!