Below you’ll find some of the Top Ten ‘things to do’ with your kids in Grimsby and Cleethorpes from viewing the famous fishing heritage centre to going to the local ice rink we have plenty of things to do for children and the entire family.
Top Ten things to do with your kids in Grimsby and Cleethorpes
- Visit the National Fishing Heritage Centre - The Fishing Heritage is more then just a museum! It’s an insight into Grimsby’s Maritime history where you can discover what life was like in Grimsby back in the 1950s with the sights, sounds and smells of the times that follow visitors through interactive displays.
- Children’s indoor Time 4 Play – With a main play area and a toddler area Time 4 Play is a three level indoor soft play centre with a variety of obstacles, sports areas, slides and ball pool proving a secure and safe play environment.
- Weelsby Park Riding School – Offering a variety of well mannered mounts for lessons available from 5 upwards this school has both indoor and outdoor facilities with fun for all children.
- Fuzzy Eds at the Cricketers – Previously known as Wacky Warehouse, now fuzzy eds at the crickeers has an indoor play structure keeping children amused for hours full of many different activities.
- Grimsby Ice Rink and Leisure Centre – With great music, disco lighting and even a snow machine! The Grimsby ice rink and leisure centre will give you a great and joyful experience.
- Grimsby Swimming Pool – The Grimsby Swimming pool offers a main pool which is 25m as well as a separate teaching pool and Diving bay with a 1m springboard, there’s also an inflatable slide which is used for fun seasons.
- Cleethorpes Leisure Centre – This leisure centre offers many swimming and leisure swim facilities including a 25m fitness pool with flume but also a waves and beach entry.
- Labyrinth of Doralia – The Labyrinth of Doralia is an interactive challenging experience featuring a Lazer adventure which will take you to the next level, in fact it’s the largest laser adventure in the north.
- The Jungle Zoo – The Jungle Zoo centres around a tropical house in a spectacular jungle-alike setting which includes a large water feature containing goldfish, red eared and other terrapins from north America.
- Cleethorpes Ten Pin Bowling – Of course kids love bowling especially seeing as you can use ramps and guards for the smaller bowler – STRIKE! A perfect day out for the family.
So there you have it! the Top ten things you can do with your kids and family in Grimsby and Cleethorpes, these are definitely worth the check out!